CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) RULES
OUR MAIN AIM IS FOR YOUR VISIT TO LETS GO BONKERS LIMITED TO BE PLEASURABLE AND SAFE.
If you or your child/children show signs of any Corona Virus (COVID-19) symptoms (High Temperature, New Persistent Cough or Loss of Taste and Smell) then please do NOT enter LETS GO BONKERS.
- Only 30 children will be allowed for each play session. (Play sessions will be 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 3pm).
- Please sanitise yours and child/children’s hands on entry. (Sanitiser point located at entry reception).
- Please sanitise yours and child/children’s hands before entering the play frames. (Sanitiser point located at each play frame entry point).
- Please sanitise yours and child/children’s hands when ordering food or beverages from the food counter. (Sanitiser point located at food counter reception).
- Please wash and sanitise yours and child/children’s hands after using the toilets or baby change. (Sanitiser points located in each toilet and in the baby change).
- Only 1 family bubble to use the toilet facilities at any time.
- All children using the play frames must be monitored at all times by a parent or guardian.
- One-way markers are to be followed at all times when entering the play frames.
- All members of staff and visiting customers will be required to adhere to social distancing at all times (minimum 1-meter).
- Please maintain social distancing (minimum 1-meter) when ordering food.
- All tables and chairs will be placed to allow for social distancing (minimum 1-meter)
- Tables and chairs are NOT to be moved or placed together.
- Face coverings to be worn by parents & guardians when NOT eating or drinking.